There’s An App For That
Well no, actually there isn’t. There’s an app for everything under the sun, but you won’t find an app that helps you manage your Sprint cell phone account. Why?!
Actually, there’s an easy answer for that, because they don’t have one and they don’t really need one. I was surprised how many people ask this question, but how few simple answers there seem to be about the topic. So here’s the answer and how to access your Sprint account, see your usage, pay your bill on your phone and more.
If you have a smart phone, you have access to Sprint.com. Consequently you’ll have access to your account through the mobile version of their website.
If you don’t already have access to your account through the Sprint website, set one up the next time you’re in front of a computer. It’s simply easier to do it online, than on your phone.
Once you’ve set up your account, access the browser on your phone and type in sprint.com. Your phone’s browser will automatically take you to the mobile version of the website. Log In and you’ll be able to access your account, see your bill, pay your bill, view your usage, even shop and buy accessories. It’s that easy.
You can also call Sprint through your phone and access your billing and usage information. And pay your bill that way too. I don’t care much for this method, but that’s simply me. If you would rather use their automated phone service, access the phone pad.
- Dial *2 to access to the Care self-service IVR and Care call centers.
- Dial *3 to pay your bill by phone service.
- Dial *4 to hear your phone minutes, text usage and data usage in English, including the current bill cycle dates and information on current rate plan.
- Dial *5 to hear your phone minutes, text usage and data usage in Spanish, including the current bill cycle dates and information on current rate plan.
Other helpful phone short cuts:
- Dial *67 Plus the 10 digit phone number to block Caller ID on a single call basis
- *82: Plus the 10 digit phone number to unblock Caller ID block on a single call basis
- Dial *72 Plus the forward to phone number to activate Call Forwarding
- Dial *720 to cancel Call Forwarding